Beat The Heat Harley-Davidson Women’s T-Shirt Coldblack Technology
Since its launch in 2010, the Harley-Davidson Pink Label program
Women motorcycle riders beat the summer heat with a cool
Wardrobe versatility is not easy to achieve for women motorcycle
Beat the heat and keep your cool in new Performance Tee shirts with coldblack® technology from the Harley-Davidson® MotorClothes® Collection. The protective coldblack®, a patent-pending finish by Schoeller Technologies, doubles as a sun reflector and UV protector and can help keep you up to 10 degrees cooler in the blazing sun. Fabric treated with coldblack® offers effective heat management and feels cooler to the touch for improved over-all comfort. Coldblack is very durable and will not wash or wear off fabrics so its effect will last a long time.
Harley-Davidson Women’s T-Shirt Coldblack Details
A Phantom-colored slub jersey with distressed graphics that looks great and offers the comfort benefits of coldblack® technology.
- 55% cotton, 38% polyester, 4% rayon, 3% spandex slub jersey with coldblack® treatment designed to reflect the sun’s rays and help keep you up to 10º cooler in the sunlight
- Custom H-D® Performance neck tape is a finishing detail.
- coldblack® woven label on left side seam
- Distressed printed graphics on front
- Retails for USD55.00
- Offered in XS to 2XL and Plus sizes.
Harley-Davidson MotorClothes apparel is available at more than 750 authorized retail locations in the United States and online.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), excluding taxes and shipping. Prices at local dealerships may vary.