BMW Motorrad Women’s Ride Jeans Stylish Abrasion Resistant With Kevlar
Though not bulletproof, the BMW Motorrad Women’s Ride Jeans with Kevlar inserts at vulnerable points, certainly make these riding pants excellently equipped to cope with all other adversities. These new motorcycle trousers in the BMW Motorrad 2017 rider gear line-up are made of an abrasion-resistant mixture of cotton and Cordura.
They were developed especially for women riders enjoying the roadster and heritage genre, and are ideal for the summer and transition periods between seasons. The Kevlar at the seat, hips, thighs and knees is not visible from the outside. The height-adjustable NPL knee protectors can easily be removed from the outside. This way the functional motorcycle Ride trousers are converted into a casual pair of jeans in no time. Additional protection is provided by NP2 protectors at the hips.
BMW Motorrad Women’s Ride Jeans Stylish five-pocket Motorcycling Pants For Use On and Off Bike
The BMW Motorrad Women’s Ride Jeans are available in grey and are offered in a slim-fitting cut for women. They have a 40-centimetre connector zip.
Women’s sizes available: 26-36/32 (width/length).
- Wear-resistant blend of cotton, polyester and Cordura
- Kevlar inserts for increased abrasion resistance on the seat, hips, sides of the thighs, and knees; not visible from the outside
- Adjustable NPL knee protectors; easy to remove to switch from motorcycling trousers to casual wear
- Removable NP2 hip protectors
- Leather label at waistband embossed with BMW Motorrad and “engineered in Germany”
- “MAKE LIFE A RIDE” print on the inside of the waistband
Visit your local BMW Motorrad retailer to get yours!