Christmas Gift Guide For The Charitable Motorcycle Rider
Tis’ the season to give even though motorcyclists are always busy riding with or for a good cause! Our Motorcycle Rider Christmas Gift Guide gives yet more chances to play it forward. MOTORESS believes this time of year is the time to help those in need and give help to good causes.
Motorcycle Rider Christmas Gifts Guide
- RIDERS FOR HEALTH: manages over 1,400 motorcycles, ambulances and other four-wheeled vehicles used in the delivery of health care in seven countries across Africa. Riders for Health are an international social enterprise who manage and support vehicles for health-focused partners in sub-Saharan Africa. Their expertise in transport management enables health workers to deliver vital health care to rural communities on a reliable and cost-effective basis.
- LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER: Helping Women With Cancer. MOTORESS is Proud Partner of the Look Good Feel Better Program to Support Women with Cancer. Since 1992, Look Good Feel Better has been empowering women with cancer to face their illness and its treatment with courage; to look towards the future with greater confidence. It was created with the belief that if a woman with cancer can be helped to look good, chances are she’ll feel better, her spirits will be lifted and she’ll be empowered to face her illness with greater confidence. With Look Good Feel Better women learn simple cosmetic tips and hair alternative techniques to help them manage the appearance-related effects of their illness. Make a donation now
- BMF FOUNDATION: The British Motorcyclists Federation Foundation is a charity designed to fund research and sponsor work to improve the life of the everyday motorcyclist. Give a membership, funds support the cause!
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON’S MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION – support for MDA began in 1980 and since then, the Harley-Davidson family of customers, dealers, suppliers and employees has raised more than $65 million to aid research and program services for children and adults with muscular dystrophy. The funds raised support life-saving research, comprehensive medical care for children and adults with neuromuscular disease, and MDA summer camps. Make your donation!
- WORLD VISION – GOAT OR FIVE DUCKS: World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. Working in nearly 100 countries around the world, World Vision serves all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender. Select a gift or donate here
- BREAST CANCER RESEARCH FUND: The mission of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for creative clinical and translational research at leading medical centres worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. Go here to donate
- DONATE TO IAVI: International AIDS Vaccine Initiative – AIDS remains the fourth leading cause of death in low-income countries, according to the World Health Organization. IAVI supports a comprehensive response to this crisis. IAVI and its partners are advancing the portfolio of select preventative HIV vaccine candidates. They are the science and the advocacy.Donate
- SUSAN G. KOMEN FOR THE CURE: Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and launched the global breast cancer movement. is the boldest community fuelling the best science and making the biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. Purchase for a Purpose > online shop
- The HEART TRUTH: is a national bilingual public health campaign created to raise awareness about heart disease and stroke among women of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. Make a donation
- RIDE FOR SIGHT (across Canada): is the single largest private fundraising initiative for vision research in the world. To-date, Ride for Sight has raised more than $19 million in support of the Foundation Fighting Blindness, the only organization in Canada whose mandate is to fund research for blindness caused by retinal degenerations. To DONATE GO HERE
Happy giving and Merry Christmas!