Arai Defiant X Helmet New Full Face With Essential Motorcycle Rider Features
The new Arai Defiant-X helmet, features smooth aggressive lines to produce a bold yet refined helmet for riders looking to show their own identity.
Through the consistent pursuit of gains in protection, the Arai Defiant-X builds upon the foundation established by its predecessor, the Defiant Pro-Cruise, but defines itself through much more than just a styling update. Facial Contour System cheek pads provide a snug, comfortable fit. Arai’s Free Flow System guides air underneath the helmet to improve overall ventilation for hot weather riding.
With Arai’s new Defiant-X riders don’t have to sacrifice protection to be cool. The Defiant-X is both DOT and SNELL certified, and are available in a number of colours with more on the way.
Arai Defiant-X Features:
- Peripheral Belt Shell Construction: Formula 1-inspired shell design created by layering multiple materials, bonding them with proprietary adhesives and then fortifying the most critical areas with an aerospace-grade Super Fiber belt
- All-New Ventilation System: Mouth vents equipped with an internal shutter mechanism so as not to obstruct the clean and aggressive external shell design
- Exhaust ducts behind the cheek pads promote unprecedented airflow inside the helmet in combination with side slit air channels
- One-Piece, Multi-Density EPS Liner: An EPS liner optimised from decades of research and development for greatest protection as needed throughout the entire liner
- MAX-V Cavity Shield and Pinlock lens come standard for improved visibility in changing weather conditions
Arai Defiant-X Gallery
More Arai Defiant-X Benefits:
- Multi density EPS
- Free Flow System (FFS) ventilation creates airflow under the helmet to reduce wind noise and turbulence while increasing hot air exhaust
- Dual intake front vents, side exhausts and one-piece rear exhaust
- Three position chin vent
- Neck vent exhaust
- VAS Max Vision face shield with included Pinlock insert lens
- Removable, anti-microbial liner
- Removable, washable cheek pads with 5mm peel-away layer for a perfect fit
- Pockets for speakers
- Facial Contour System (FCS) offers a snug fit by using a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds without excessive pressure
- Chin curtain
- Double D-ring strap
The manufacturer suggested retail price is $659.95 – $809.95 USD
You might also like the new Arai Classic-V
More About Arai
Nearly 70 years ago, Hirotake Arai created the first motorcycle helmet in Japan to protect his own head. Today, Arai Helmets is managed directly by his son and grandson, and has grown to be recognized as one of the world’s premier helmet manufacturers.
Such recognition did not come easily or overnight, but as a result of decades of focus on improving upon what came before; always trying to outdo yourself. This philosophy is shared by every employee at Arai, from top management through every active participant who has a vested interest in their contribution to the final helmet – a helmet that might be worn by a friend, a family member or even a MotoGP star.
Arai is proudly committed to the consistent pursuit of gains in protection with each helmet they create, just like their founder.
Find them at any official Arai dealer to experience.