For many in the northern hemisphere, fall has arrived meaning cold winds. These temps and changing conditions can best be tackled by layering up, and Harley-Davidson’s new gear aims to help by insulating your body. Base layer clothing that will trap body heat allowing a rider’s energy to be focused on the ride, not the chill.
These new offerings from the Harley-Davidson MotorClothes Collection are just a few of the options available women.
Women’s Mid-Layer Soft Shell Jacket
Ideal for under riding gear, it delivers lightweight and windproof defense without bulk. And to keep from overheating, the contrasting black panels allow airflow when venting the riding jacket. Use the two-way asymmetrical front zipper so there is no chin rubbing. It’s also great to wear on its own as a women’s casual jacket, too.
- 44% nylon, 44% polyester, 12% spandex bonded jersey windproof panels on body
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex twill knit sides and undersleeves for less bulk when worn under a jacket
- Two-way asymmetrical zipper front
- Extended sleeves with thumb holes
- Two zipper hand-warmer pockets with media port in left pocket
- Stitching detail on seams
- Rubber patch on right chest
Extended Length 2-in-1 Unisex Neck Tube
Lightweight and versatile, this wind-resistant gear works double duty with a two-fabric construction. The Polartec Wind Pro fleece lower tube is cut longer and wider for greater coverage around your neck or for tucking into your jacket collar. The upper tube is designed from soft, breathable spandex.
This neckwear is plenty long to pull over your mouth or ears to help block the cold. But because it’s thin and lightweight, it won’t feel bulky or constricting around your neck.
- Wind-resistant 100% polyester Polartec Wind Pro fleece lower neck tube
- 85% polyester, 15% spandex upper neck tube
- Extended length can be worn as a neck tube or pulled up over ears/mouth for more coverage
- Printed graphics. One size fits most
Harley-Davidson MotorClothes apparel is available at more than 750 authorized retail locations in the United States and online.