Ahead with Schuberth C3 Pro Women’s Helmet
It’s tempting to put fashion and price ahead of dull features such as, safety standards but in all reality, you need to consider the complete package when buying a motorcycle helmet.
The new BMW G 310 R motorcycle is out! This
The “flipped ponytail” is simple to do and fun to
German helmet experts Schuberth, known for quality and by all riders for their undisputed excellence in modular “flip-up” helmets, have added Schuberth C3 Pro helmet to their line. Their introduction of the modular C3W – woman rider specific helmet model- (Read Our Review) – has definitely led positive change in motorcycle gear for women riders!
Nearly a year ago they added the C3 Pro Women to their product line – upping their game on an already fantastic item for women motorcycle and scooter riders and after wearing the “C3 Pro Women” we conclude that this addition has truly given women motorcycle riders another superb helmet option from Schuberth!
You might be wondering, what’s so different from the C3W Women’s modular and the C3 Pro Women?
Firstly, it’s a beautifully designed a great looking helmet! The new ruby coloured interior – cheek and crown liner is truly unique and sets the helmet apart – and Schuberth’s expanded choice of colours and designs for this model aim to please. The “Pearl Pink” colour is one of the best shades of pink we’ve seen on a helmet yet.
Next, the C3Pro Women also takes into account our smaller head sizes and unique facial shapes and have added cheek padding whose contour fits better to a woman’s narrower jaw and higher cheekbone.
But that’s not all here are a list of all the changes…
- Redesigned shell is more aerodynamic and provided more down-force at higher speeds with little buffeting The C3 PRO WOMEN also features the addition of a spoiler increasing aerodynamic comfort and noise at speed.
- Quieter. Sound levels have been reduced to 82 dB(A) at 100 km/h (60 mph);
- More Air. Thanks to the new design of the ventilation elements, the supply of fresh air is increased by up to 60%. New exhaust ports in EPS foam and larger intake vents on top Chin vent. Summer/winter flap for variable insulation of airflow
- Face shield: Improved face shield ratcheting
- Internal antenna. Integrated antenna for the Schuberth Rider Communication System (SRC) offers improves radio and Bluetooth range.
- Larger reflective panels on neck roll area/back.
- Integrated sun visor has a new look and improved quality
- More Choice Colours/Designs. A beautiful Pearl Pink has been added to colour options and this year the Euphoria design.
- Spoiler added for more stability & performance at high speed
- XSS size option. Sizes: The size XS can be re-sized to XXS (50/51) with the additional of the optional liner.
Why is Silence In a Motorcycle Helmet a Good Thing?
A quiet helmet means additional safety for the motorcyclist plus if you like to ride long distances the silence will give you extra energy. Wind and noise actually tires a rider out – mentally exhausts you. Further noise is distracting where silence allows you to concentrate on riding – particularly at higher speeds where input/information is received at a much higher rate.
Also Included are These Other Usual Schuberth Great Features
- A.R.O.S. and Neck Strap: The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) especially developed by Schuberth is provided as a safety feature in every Schuberth motorcycle helmet. It ensures that the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted and cannot pivot off the head from behind
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. Fibre
- 360 Degree Reflectivity
- DOT and ECE certified.
- Internal Sun Visor
- Removable comfort cheek pads and head band pads
- The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing visors extremely quick and simple without use of tools.
- Light weight just 1,650 grams (+/-50g)
With its enhanced features and tuned aero-acoustics C3 Pro Women is one of the quietest helmets in the world making it an incredible feature for long distance motorcycling women who love to ride the distance or women adventure riders. The comfort and the versatility of the modular system is a huge bonus.
The new ruby coloured lining a great change (and always appears clean!) for long-term comfort and its overall look sets a new benchmark for helmet liners.
Its integrated antenna for the communication unit / SRC-System is fabulous and makes for increased range; better FM radio reception.
Best – truly got better!
In solid colours you’ll find this helmet for just under USD800 and around CAD880.00 The graphic models will cost a little more around USD829.00 and CAD975.
Other C3 Pro Women Helmet Accessories
- Face Shields, tinted and colours
- Two shell sizes
- Pinlock® Lens
- Communication SRC-System for C3 PRO WOMEN integrated Bluetooth® communication system compatible with any other Cardo Scala Rider Product.
- Comfort cheek pads: Set (2 pieces) Available in Dark Ruby or Black Pepper colours
- Crown Liner: Available in Dark Ruby or Black Pepper colours
Schuberth C3W Helmet for Women on the C3W for more details on Schuberth’s standard features and benefits.
Visit Schuberth to find a retailer near you!
MOTORESS director, Vicki Gray is a basic and advanced motorcycle instructor – certified for over 25 years. She is a motorcycle licensing examiner and has instructed, examined and licensed riders for European and North American road racing schools.