2018 International Female Ride Day Windscreen Flyer
It is the 12th edition of International Female Ride Day – a day for women motorcycle riders to get on their bikes and JUST RIDE during the world’s only synchronized ride for women! And to help you celebrate, we’ve prepared and readied your annual motorcycle windscreen flyer which you can use to accent your motorcycle (or gear, or cargo or backpack) for your Saturday 5 May – ride.
The 2018 International Female Ride Day© motorcycle windscreen flyer is a simple way to decorate your motorcycle, scooter or trike as you “JUST RIDE!” and take part in this global movement for women riders. It’s a simple yet effective way to show your involvement.
Just click on the links below, send the document to your printer and start your JUST RIDE!” preparations! Trim and fit the flyer to your own bike – in as many spots as you wish.
This letter size document will bring your windscreen alive with the globally recognized 2018 International Female Ride Day© iconic image. It will make a statement and reflect your role in the global action.
Where to Place Your IFRD Windscreen Flyer?
Wherever you place your iconic IFRD message, be sure it is in a spot which will not interfere with your riding or your ability to see the road ahead.
During the past International Female Ride Day© events, we’ve seen the iconic flyer placed on:
- Sport bike, adventure bike, scooter or cruiser windscreens. If you print out a reduced size version you can fit into the middle or off to the side.
- Panniers, top cases, side cases or tank bags.
- Rear back-rest / bars.
- Front wheel guards and /or ,mud flaps.
- Fuel tank.
- Side-panels; fairings.
…and any other cool place you feel!
We’ve even seen the 2018 International Female Ride Day Windscreen Flyer placed even on women rider’s backpacks – which looks amazing. It’s your time to get creative with the banner of your choice. Once again, be sure where ever you place your “JUST RIDE!©” day banner, be sure it won’t interfere with your safe and proper motorcycle operation.
- Protect against rain and moisture. If you can, take the flyer to a printer and have it laminated. Another option is place in a large plastic kitchen food storage bag (Ziploc) and then attach.
- Tape it with double-sided tape. This works like a charm and doesn’t leave any residue that’s hard to remove.
- Tape it to the inside of your windscreen, and voila – you’re ready to roll!
- Prepare this a few days in advance, not only can you pre-promote IFRD but you’ll be sure you’ve got your flyer fixed, and ready in plenty of time.
Even when your motorcycle is parked – the flyer makes a woman rider statement. “
Have fun, ride safe and “Just Ride!”
Click the following to print:
Version 1 PDF – IFRD FLYER WITH DATE
Version 2 PDF – IFRD LOGO AND FLYER WITH “JUST RIDE!©“
Version 3 PDF – IFRD LOGO + “THIS BIKE’S RIDER IS A WOMAN”!