It’s time to join women around the world for the 11th edition of International Female Ride Day! And to help you celebrate, we’ve prepared and readied your annual motorcycle windscreen flyer which you can use to accent your motorcycle for your Saturday 6 May ride. The 2017 International Female Ride Day© motorcycle windscreen flyer is one simple way to decorate your motorcycle, scooter or trike as you “JUST RIDE!” and take part in the world’s only and largest synchronized women’s ride day.
It’s a simple yet effective way to show your involvement.
Just click on the links below, send the document to your printer and start your JUST RIDE!” designing! Trim and fit the flyer to your own bike – in as many spots as you so wish.
This letter size document will bring your windscreen alive with the globally recognized 2017 International Female Ride Day© iconic image. It will make a statement and reflect your role in the global action.
Where to Place Your IFRD Windscreen Flyer?
During the past decade of International Female Ride Day© events, we’ve seen the iconic flyer placed on:
- Windscreen – middle or off to the side.
- Place on your panniers, top cases or side-cases.
- Rear back-rest / bars.
- Front wheel guards/fenders.
- Fuel tank.
- Side-panels; fairings.
We’ve even seen the flyer placed even on women rider’s backpacks – which looks amazing. It’s your time to get creative with the banner of your choice. But of course, be sure where ever you place your “JUST RIDE!©” day banner, be sure it won’t affect your motorcycle operation or safety.
- Watch out for moisture / rain. If you can take the flyer to a printer and have it laminated. Another option is place in a large plastic kitchen food storage bag (Ziploc) and then attach.
- Tape it with double-sided tape. This works like a charm and doesn’t leave any residue that’s hard to remove.
- Tape it to the inside of your windscreen, and voilà – you’re ready to roll!
- Prepare this a few days in advance, not only can you pre-promote IFRD but you’ll be sure you’ve got your flyer fixed, and ready in plenty of time.
Note!! We don’t recommend you use this flyer if it interferes with your vision and/or path of sight on the road ahead, which may be the case on various styles/makes of motorcycles. Equally, do not place this on your bike where it will interfere with the safe operation of your motorcycle.
Even when your motorcycle is parked – the flyer makes a woman rider statement.
Make copies for your friends, make extras for your group but don’t forget to attach it and … “JUST RIDE!©“
Have fun and ride safe!
Click the following to print:
Version 1 PDF – IFRD FLYER WITH DATE
Version 2 PDF – IFRD LOGO AND FLYER WITH “JUST RIDE!©“
Version 3 PDF – IFRD LOGO + “THIS BIKE’S RIDER IS A WOMAN”!