To help you celebrate, I’ve prepared your annual motorcycle windscreen flyer which you can use to accent your motorcycle (gear, cargo or backpack) for your Saturday 22 August ride. It is the 14th “rescheduled” edition of International Female Ride Day© – the world’s only synchronized ride for women!
The 2020 International Female Ride Day© motorcycle windscreen flyer is a simple way to decorate your motorcycle, scooter or powersport ride- as you “JUST RIDE!” and take part in this global movement for women riders.
Just click on the links below, send the document to your printer! Trim and fit the flyer to your own bike – in as many spots as you wish.
This letter size document will bring your windscreen alive with the globally recognised 2020 International Female Ride Day© iconic image. It will make a statement and reflect your role in the global action.
Where to Place Your IFRD Windscreen Flyer?
Wherever you place your iconic IFRD message, be sure it is in a spot which will not interfere with your riding or your ability to see the road ahead.
- Sport bike, adventure bike, scooter or cruiser windscreens. If you print out a reduced size version you can fit into the middle or off to the side.
- Panniers, top cases, side cases or tank bags.
- Rear back-rest / bars.
- Front wheel guards and /or mud flaps.
- Fuel tank.
- Side-panels; fairings.
…and any other cool place you feel!
The 2020 International Female Ride Day Windscreen Flyer can also be placed on women rider’s backpacks – which looks amazing. It’s your time to get creative with the banner of your choice. Once again, be sure where ever you place your “JUST RIDE!” day banner, be sure it won’t interfere with your safe and proper motorcycle operation.
- Protect against rain and moisture. If you can, take the flyer to a printer and have it laminated. Another option is place in a large plastic kitchen food storage bag (Ziploc) and then attach.
- Tape it with double-sided tape. This works like a charm and doesn’t leave any residue that’s hard to remove.
- Tape it to the inside of your windscreen, and voila – you’re ready to roll!
- Prepare this a few days in advance, not only can you pre-promote IFRD but you’ll be sure you’ve got your flyer fixed, and ready in plenty of time.
Even when your motorcycle is parked – the flyer makes a woman rider statement.
“Have fun, ride safe and “Just Ride!” ~ Vicki Gray, Founder