The Harley-Davidson Dyna Switchback has proved itself with riders for a few years. Its main features are fairly obvious as hinted in its name. A quick-release windscreen and colour-matched saddlebags let you easily “switch back” from cruiser tourer to clean stylish custom and vice versa. Two bikes in one!
So when you hit the road, grab the groceries or cruise the boulevard dressed or naked. This “convertible” feature has appeared on earlier Dyna models and today’s eponymous CVO Softail model, which is among Harley’s best-selling bikes. Yet with increased interest in touring and Harley’s with built-in saddle-bags, it was only natural that a touring-equipped Dyna be added.
Low To The Ground Easy Cruise
The Harley-Davidson Dyna Switchback not only offers a low to the ground easy cruise ride, but goes from touring to cruising in but a few seconds. You can opt to use the windshield for protection from the elements on longer rides, or remove it for a free and naked look/ride.
The Switchback’s windscreen is tough. Made of durable, scratch resistant, low maintenance material. It will handle your handling as well as the elements when underway.
The contemporary look stands out in the crowd with chrome headlamp and mini “ape hanger” handlebars. Its full fenders add to the Switchback™ models unique, classic-contemporary profile and keep the mud off during your long tours.
Harley-Davidson Dyna Switchback Other Favourite Features:
- Air cooled Twin Cam 103™ engine with black powder-coated heads and cylinders delivers smile inducing torque. You’ll appreciate the power when passing, climbing hills, or touring loaded with luggage/passenger.
- Factory-installed security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the bikes electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike.
- Standard Anti-lock Brakes; caliper Type 4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear.
- Adjustable tube rear shocks.
- Light-weight feel and easy to handle; the lightest custom touring chassis available in its class.
- Full-Length Rider Foot-boards
- Detachable saddlebags
Your riding moods change, the Dyna Switchback lets them! Its removable windshield and saddlebags, make the switch from cruising to touring or back in seconds. Easily take them off for a powerful, head-turning street cruiser. Re-attach them for a comfortable, light-handling tourer that definitely goes the distance.
- Fuel Capacity 17.8L / 4. 7gallons
- Weight, in running order: 330 kg
- Seat Height, Laden 663 mm/ 26.1in; unladen 695 mm /27.4in
Colours: Superior Blue; Mysterious Red Sunglo; Vivid Black
Visit Harley-Davidson for all the specs.