Tent For Motorcycle Camping and Touring
There’s nothing like touring by motorcycle combined with camping along the roads and places you explore. With more women motorcycle riders taking to the long distance road, the Redverz tent for motorcycle camping and touring provides more discretion and safety than ever before.
Touring by motorcycle and camping is the final freedom to stay the night wherever the road takes you and save on travel budget and this new tent design from Denver-based Redverz Gear provides an enclosed space in the tent to keep motorcycle safe and secure – close at hand.
This tent for motorcycle camping and touring was born out of frustration with the traditional tent offerings which namely tend to leave motorcycles vulnerable to both the elements and inquisitive eyes.
Redverz developed its Series II Expedition tent for motorcycle camping and touring satisfies features motorcyclists seek.
- A spacious garage bay that can be used not only to shelter a motorbike but also for cooking and relaxing under cover or as a storage area, workshop or dressing room.
- An inner tent, meanwhile, offers enough headroom to stand up and sleep two people in a footprint that accommodates a queen-size air bed.
- Small and light enough for motorcycle travel; weighs just 13 lbs and takes up 10 inches by 21 inches of space.
The Series II Expedition Tent for tent for motorcycle camping and touring has two inches more headroom, convenient J-door entries, Expedition-grade rip-stop nylon ground cloth and floors offer superior protection, while the double wall design of the sleeping bay helps eliminate condensation.
With more women motorcycle riders taking to the long distance road, the Redverz tent for motorcycle camping and touring provides more discretion and safety than ever before.
Frame design creates nearly vertical inner tent walls; the result is spacious, area-wide headroom, enough to stand fully inside tent. The adventure motorcycle bay is designed to accommodate a full size adventure tourer with panniers. There’s flow-through venting circulates air from one end of the tent to the other, ideal in hot climates.
Its rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and allows comfortable sleeping, space for a queen size air bed. You’ll have quick, convenient and sheltered access through two doors and two large vestibules. A hybrid floor combines fully, factory sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a tough waterproof finish.
- Simple 3 pole construction makes for easy set-up and take down
- Mixed pole sleeves and clips for fast speed set-up
- Pitch rain fly (outer sheet), then erect inner tent out of elements
Colours: green or yellow