Each year we offer a souvenir to women motorcycle and scooter riders who submit their photos depicting how they spent International Female Ride Day. This year for 2010, we are excited to off the same once again! Photos are displayed sharing actions of women riders around the world on this once a year synchronised day for women riders. It’s the chance to show what you did in your town, city, province/state or country and see how other enjoyed the JUST RIDE day – on International Female Ride Day.
Once again for this year we are pleased to announce that MOTORESS will be offering a International Female Ride Day souvenir for the first 100 photos submitted. And this year we’ve created a commemorative lapel pin in the image of this year’s iconic logo.
Last year we asked you to register in our photo gallery, well, that wasn’t as simple to do as we thought. So this year we’ve gone back to completing the downloadable form.
Here’s what to do:
- Download the form.
- Fill it out and please write clearly if we can’t read it we can’t send you the souvenir
- Send it back to use either by post (address on form indicated) or scan it and send as email attachment with your photo.
- Only photos taken on 7 May will be eligible (if you didn’t ride don’t spoil the chance for women who did)
- Photos/images without the form will not be eligible for the souvenir.
- The first 100 received post or email qualify.
And if you just want to send us your photo to add to the gallery – we’ll certainly enjoy receiving it.
Have fun and JUST RIDE!