The new Kawasaki Z125 PRO is a visually striking naked motorcycle with edgy looks, and it’s also a blast to ride. It fits into that perfect package for those desiring a small motorcycle with plenty of capabilities, low price and great gas mileage.
The compact chassis combined with sporty suspension and tires provides light, nimble handling. The Kawasaki Z125 PRO motorcycle is a streetfighter with a 125cc engine and upright riding position.
- Distinctive styling emulates the powerful design of its larger “Z” siblings.
- Compact chassis combines with sporty suspension and tires for light, nimble handling.
- Quick-revving, fuel-injected engine provides ample performance for negotiating city traffic.
- Confidence-inspiring low seat height.
- Petal disc brakes.
- High-tech instrumentation includes gear position indicator and fuel gauge
Kawasaki Z125 PRO Engine
- Designed to have a sporty character, the quick-revving engine pulls smoothly from the bottom all the way to redline and provides superb passing performance for negotiating city traffic.
- Simple and reliable air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve Single is tuned for strong acceleration throughout the rev range.
- Cam profiles and intake port design contribute to the smooth, quick-revving engine character.
- Fuel injection ensures stable fuel delivery regardless of outside air temperature or atmospheric pressure. It also ensures reliable engine starting, whether the engine is hot or cold.
- The airbox is positioned above and forward of the cylinder head, contributing to the sporty power feeling and helping to minimise intake noise.
- Stainless steel exhaust pipe offers excellent durability, while the under-engine muffler design contributes to a compact package as well as mass centralization for light handling and increased manoeuvrability.
- Smart regulator with built-in microprocessor reviews the battery charging level and engine rpm, cutting the generating current when the battery is fully charged or during acceleration to minimise power loss. The system also helps to improve fuel efficiency.
- 4-Speed transmission with manual clutch
Instrument console combines a race analogue-style tachometer with a multi-function LCD screen. In addition to premium features like a gear position indicator and fuel gauge, there are the standard functions such as speedometer, clock, odometer and trip meter.
- Large-volume fuel tank and superb fuel efficiency enable a long riding range.
- Locking fuel tank cap deters tampering.
- Low seat height makes it easy for riders to reach the ground with both feet.
- The Z125 PRO’s light weight and compact chassis make it easy to handle, whether manoeuvring in tight quarters or walking beside the bike.
- Tight turning radius makes it easy to navigate urban traffic.
- Engine Type 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled, SOHC, Single, 2-Valve Cylinder Head
- Displacement 125 cc
- Transmission 4-Speed
- Front Tire Size 100/90-12
- Rear Tire Size 120/70-12
- Front Suspension 30mm Inverted Fork
- Rear Suspension Offset Single Shock w/4-way preload adjustment
- Wheelbase 46.3 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7.5 Litres /2.0 gal.
- Seat Height 31.7 in.
- Curb Weight 102kms 225 lb.
- Warranty 12 months
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
The Kawasaki Z125 PRO was built for the pureness of the ride and your riding experience!
For 2020, the Z125 PRO is available in Metallic Matte Mysterious Grey, Pearl Storm White and Pearl Stardust White.
Check it out at a Kawasaki dealership near you!