The Roland Sands (RSD) Ginger women’s jacket, a true utilitarian style with just the right amount of femininity. The jacket is constructed of premium British Millerain waxed cotton that is water-repellent and has a soft and supple feel yet still offers top-notch protection. The classic fit and 3/4 length allow this jacket to be very versatile and its fully adjustable waist means you can dial in the fit just right. Plenty of storage pockets on the Ginger for all of her pretty things.
“This new Ginger women’s jacket perfectly blends premium materials, simple style and motorcycle functionality to ensure performance on any bike while looking great off it. And we’ve developed new materials and price points for a diverse offering.” Explained Rob Ramlose, RSD Brand Manager. “We’ve focused on providing a stylish jacket for the motorcycle consumer, regardless of the type of bike you ride.” added Ramlose.
The classic 3/4 length and adjustable waist allow this jacket to be versatile and comfortable. The Ginger has plenty of storage pockets for all of your necessities.
Roland Sands Ginger Women’s Motorcycle Jacket Features
- British Millerain 10.5oz Waxed Cotton
- Classic riding t with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, mid length, and relaxed collar opening
- Genuine leather contrast detail
- Zip front and cuffs
- Plenty of storage pockets
- Side adjustable waist tabs with metal buckle
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD numbers heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo internal stuff pockets
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets
- Colors: Black, Ranger, Red
- Sizes: S – 2XL
- MSRP: USD$500
Sizes: S M L XL 2XL[ot-video][/ot-video]
More About Roland Sands
Roland Sands Design is a motorcycle, product and apparel company that has its roots in racing, custom bike building and design. Our inspiration comes from a high performance background that blends the love of two wheels with the desire to create unique products. We live the two-wheeled life and our crew is a diverse collection of road racers, off-road, dirt track, super Moto and custom bike builders and riders. It is this diversity that allows us to work with the best in the industry on a variety of projects.