Davida Koura Full Face Helmet – Destined For Road And Race
The new KOURA by Davida is a retro inspired, high performance helmet, clearly identifiable as a DAVIDA, with an exceptionally low profile and a strikingly bold styling that will be impossible to ignore on the streets and the track. Certified to ECER22-05 and shortly to be followed by DOT FMVS 281 & ACU Gold, the new DAVIDA KOURA will be available in 2018 in both road and race versions.
The DAVIDA KOURA integrates the clean contours and compact proportions of the 70′ & 80’s full face motorcycle helmets together with key race-bred features. An uncompromising fusion of innovative design, exceptional ergonomics & superior comfort, a modern safety product has been transcended through DAVIDA’s unique aesthetics.
Davida’s first full face helmet is a result of the enhancement of their Technical Team with the very best expertise of Italian MotoGP & F1 racing helmet designers who delivered the smallest-profile road-legal Davida Speedster V3 in 2016.
The intensification of this collaboration, utilising access to the latest helmet design technology and expertise, has created another stunning, high quality modern Davida safety product.
The Davida KOURA delivers everything you’d demand from a high performance motorcycle helmet together with the level of quality and integrity Davida helmets are known for : compact and close fitting , exceptional ergonomic s, high quality paintwork, supremely luxurious interiors; and unrivalled fit and product longevity . It’s beautiful, yet aggressive
Davida 94 FF Features
- Certified ECR22-05 & to be rolled out with DOT FMVSS No 218 & ACU Gold
- Advanced ‘ orbital laminated’ GPR composite shell construction for exceptional strength.
- Optional shell made from finest T700 grade racing carbon fibre
- Exceptionally compact & close fitting shell derived from the Davida Speedster V3 helmet
- Shell shape designed to give optimal weight-balanced ergonomic performance
- Gradually sculptured upwards from front to rear to eliminate clothing interference
- 6 chin air vents to ventilate visor
- Supplied with 2D, F1 performance level visor as standard – 3.3mm ECER22-05 approved visor – superior optic grade, Ant-Scratch & Anti-Fog
- Replacement 3.3mm visors available in Clear & Smoke Tint
- Optional 3.3mm superior optic grade visor & tear-off enabled for race track or road
- Secure Visor lockdown & easy-release mechanism
- Multi-density EPS shock absorption liners
- Additional cheek pad inserts for closer optimal customised fitting
- Supplied with removable, washable , fast drying, anti-bacterial fabric liner
- Interchangeable with after-market leather liner kits in 5 colours
- Secured using traditional webbing strap & Double D Ring
- Available in the 20 Davida Core Colour Range as standard
- 2 shell sizes, 2 EPS liner sizes & 6 different comfort liners
- Available in 6 helmet sizes from XS (54) to XXL (61)
More About Davida
Davida UK Ltd has been riding, engineering and manufacturing since 1975. Davida are proud to be the sole manufacturer of certified helmets in the UK. Every single Davida helmet is still hand made at their factory in Birkenhead using time honoured manufacturing techniques and craftsmanship. Davida is an ISO 9001 accredited company and all certified Davida helmets are independently tested at the best certification laboratories in the world.
Davida products are available from Davida dealers around the world, or directly from their website.